do you use pre-printed templates or do you create client-specific templates?

Views: 159

Replies to This Discussion

I don't use templates a lot, but when I do, I generally create client-specific ones. How about you?

All our templates are client specific.

we have pre-built templates for small group break-outs and then all the reporting is done through the template.  This way the you can get multiple groups to self facilitate a coupla questions.

I typically start with generic template formulas in my head, and then customize those for client projects.

Hi Anne,

I do not use pre-printed templates.  Everything I do is client-specific.  How about you?

Hi Anne

Like the others, I tend to have some general templates (in my head) that I customise for the event and others that are just used the once because of the specific nature of the task/ workshop.

Even though all the groups I work with are in the environment field... I can be doing a relationship alliance workshop one day and the next week it's on nutrient trading!! No two things look that similar because of the content.

Michelle :-)

Client-specific templates, especially after a chat to find out the kinds of metaphors they love using.  My fav so far is the soccer theme one that my client wanted to use to emphasize team aspirations. :)

I do both. Rather start with the white board (blank) if it is the whole day workshop.
Some template may use for the case that I have to run the half day workshop with lots of content.

I power of BLANK paper encourage participants that the whole pic came from them.

Brenda, I love your football theme.

Thanks, Panit! :)

Just wanted to offer a bit more on this topic. I ran a webinar early this year on 'Templates as a strategy for meeting design' with a group who are interested in building their visual and graphics practice. We used the attached graphic as a starting point for our discussions... Would welcome others thoughts on this.

Hi Michelle!

This is great stuff!

Thank You!! We just started to focus on templates with our clients, and the interest around it is really growing!

Best regards, Szilard

© 2015   Created by IFVP.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service